All Star Fun Run
Tuesday, September 24th help us raise $25,000 for our school!
The All Star Fun Run is one of two annual fundraisers for West Tualatin View Elementary School and our goal this year is to raise $25,000 to fully fund all Student Enrichment and Community Events this school year.
Just look at this incredible list of activities and opportunities for your student!
- 5th grade Send Off
- All Star Reading Club
- Art Literacy
- Battle of the Books
- Continent Club
- Field Day
- Field Trips/Guests Speakers
- Room Parent/Classroom Parties
- SCC Track and Field medals
- Transportation for Field Trips
- Art Night
- Back to School Picnic
- Math Night/Stem Night
- Movie Nights
- PYP Exhibition (Science Fair)
- Walk to School Events
- School Play
100% of the money raised goes directly to OUR school to help OUR kids!
HOW IT WORKS: All students, Kindergarten through Fifth grade, earn money for our school by collecting donations (flat donation or per lap) for their participation in the school wide Fun Run on Tuesday, September 24th. The run is at Catlin Gabel track and lasts 30 minutes. Students can choose to run, jog, or walk. Most kids run 8-12 laps.
THIS YEAR PLEDGE ONLINE:
- Go to https://pledgestar.com/westtualatin and donate (additional instructions on reverse side)
- Have all online donations pledged by September 24, 2019
THREE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Encourage your students to collect pledges from friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers, either online or using the paper pledge sheet sent home with each student the first week of school.
- Check with your employer to see if they match donations.
- Volunteer for the event - it is a fun day of fresh air and community building!! Be on the lookout for emails you’re your student’s teacher and the Monday Minute detailing opportunities available.
*PLEASE NOTE*: You must have cleared your background check through Beaverton School District prior to the day of the Fun Run if you are planning to volunteer or cheer on your student.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
September 10th - All Star Fun Run Kick-off assembly!
Now until September 24th – collect donations!
September 24th – Fun Run Day and pledge forms due!
September 26th - Pledge Forms returned home with total laps and final amount due.
October 15th – All donations due (cash/ check/ online)!
November 15th – Fun Run assembly to announce class participation and fundraising winners!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Donations are tax deductible. The West TV PTC Tax ID #93-1166559. You can request a receipt for your donation by emailing email@example.com A complete list of companies who offer donation matching is available in the school office. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Year Pledge Online!
This year your student can invite friends and family to sponsor via our online portal. Visit the webpage below to set up your student's profile and send invitations to donate.
- Get started:
- Go to https://pledgestar.com/westtualatin
- Click “Not Registered For This Year’s Event”
- Enter your name and email address, then click “Submit”
- Follow the instructions on-screen to register student(s)
- When you finish, the system emails pledge requests to your family and friends and allows them to make secure credit card donations online. You get notified each time a pledge is made, and you can track your pledge progress online.
- If you encounter any issues trying to make an online donation, please call 1-888-598-7510 for assistance.
Collect Donations and Earn a Smoothie, Popcorn, or Pizza Party!
This year there will be 2 ways for your class to earn a party of your choice:
- The class with the highest percentage of students participating (includes turned in pledge forms or received pledges online - deadline is October 15) for both K – 2nd grade and 3-5th grade.
- The class with the most dollars raised (deadline is October 15) for both K – 2nd grade and 3-5th grade.
Thank you to our caring sponsors for supporting WTV Elementary this entire school year!